Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BLOG LOVING

Thanks to the person who truly have served as my inspiration to continue writing and being active in the Blogging world, Adam Gallagher.
It’s so seldom that I could update this poor site because I have a problem in terms about what I am going to post or in other words, I really have no photos to post this time. I hate my brother somehow for recklessly dropping down my camera that my aunt from Dubai has given me. Well, enough of the hatred side, I am just so so happy right now to post this wonderful activity up which I recently did with my very good friends, Ciara Richie and Aynstein. Long enough I have been dying asking Aynstein (he’s actually my Uncle to the 2nd Degree, but it happened Im older than him so we don’t consider each other having this Uncle-Nephew relationship, We call each other “Agaw”, which means cousin.. Just saying hehe )to give us a little time so we could do a photo shoot together. I guess this guy’s hectic schedule is really tight that I took him 12 months I guess before he’ve finally responded to the request. So, yes. The photo shoot was finally coming into realization and yesterday we just seized the day that was given to us. Ciara (my very close childhood friend) and I have been so insecure about those people on LB.nu with their wonderful fashion photographs, and I can’t sleep with that thought. Lookbook is such a big inspiration to me. It drives me to keep the artist- side of me active and alive. Probably if all other sites on the internet like facebook will come to end, like it will shut down as what the ignorant people always worry about.. well I already know a place to go or visit to, LOOKBOOK.NU. I actually wanted to have a vintage look because that is basically what is on the trend. People on LB are like crazies hopping in to 80’s 90’s outfits; well at least they’re crazily wonderful. I just love those people whose guts are simply unyielding. I end up with this three kinds of looks, and unfortunately there’s only one that’s vintage. I hope you guys would hype/comment/heart them on Lookbook, please give me a little happiness :) I wish I can keep up writing on my blog, Im afraid it will take me weeks before I could write again because I will be busy with other stuffs, like finding a job and eventually, becoming busy with job. Whatever. Maybe I will still spend time with this lookbook craze in me, because as long as I have the sanity to cover up and dress up, I sure know I need LB to find ideas for what’s on trend now on this fast changing world of fashion. Have a nice day, don’t forget to hype me on Lookbook.nu in case you find these looks alright! Have a great day! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete